Sunday, July 20, 2014

Week 3 - Christmas in July!

It's Week 3 of my Christmas in July event!!  

 This week only (July 20th through July 26th) receive a Free Chunk Bath Bar of your choice with any order of $50 or more!! Choose from Plain Posh, Good Morning Beautiful, Polka Dot Peppermint, Cozy Coma, Feng Shoap, or Gender Bender.  
Please note that Chatter and Hippie Scrubber are no longer available and have been discontinued!


 To take advantage of this offer, simply email me your order and I will total everything up and send you a total.  You can either provide your credit card information to me or I can send you a Paypal Invoice that you can pay via credit card.  Once I receive payment, I'll submit your order!  

You cannot get this deal on my website - this is something I am offering as my gift to you, so you have to order through me via email, text, phone, etc.

Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment