Thursday, July 3, 2014

Join My Team!

I would love to have you as a member of my Perfectly Posh team!  You can join right now for $99 and not only receive a double kit worth over $280, but if you sell $1000 before July 31st and promote to PINK, you will also get the brand new Fall/Winter kit for FREE.  That's $600 worth of products and tools for only $99.  I would love to help you realize your dreams for this business, no matter how big or small they are.  Just want to buy for yourself? No problem!  Want to do this full time and build your own team?  Awesome!  Let me help you reach your goals!!  These products are incredible and they work, without all the nasty chemicals that you find in the typical skincare.  I guarantee you that you will love these products and so will your customers!  They practically sell themselves!  

I've been with the company less than 60 days and I've already promoted to PINK, earned my 15 and 30 day props and am very close to earning my 60 day props!  Plus I've earned other team incentives as well.  You will love being part of a team that will recognize your efforts and encourage you to go as far as you want to with this business!

This is a great deal!!  Join me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment