Sunday, July 13, 2014

Week 2 - Christmas In July!

It's Week 2 of my Christmas in July event!!  

 This week only (July 13th through July 19th) receive a Free Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme with any order!! 
Choose from Sassyooma, Down with Dirty, Hottie Patottie, Lil' Snarky, Berrly Behaving, 
and Shameless Flirt!  That's a $9 value for FREE!


 To take advantage of this offer, simply email me your order and I will total everything up and send you a total.  You can either provide your credit card information to me or I can send you a Paypal Invoice that you can pay via credit card.  Once I receive payment, I'll submit your order!

You cannot get this deal on my website - this is something I am offering as my gift to you, so you have to order through me via email, text, phone, etc.

Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment