Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Product Review Tuesday! Complexion Perfection!!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  Sorry I missed the last couple weeks with product reviews.  It's been a little bit crazy around here!!  But I have a review for you tonight!  It's a new product I just received as a gift from my up-line and I am IN LOVE with it!!  It is the Complexion Perfection!!  Wow is all I can say about this mildly exfoliating face wash!  It has peppermint oil in it and uses finely ground walnut shells for exfoliation and it just feels wonderful on my skin.  Use just a small pea sized amount, lather it up in your hands and wash your face as you normally would.  Rinse and enjoy how smooth and fresh your skin feels!  Love, love, love it!!

Want to try it?  Email me and I'll send you a free sample!
Want to buy it?  You can purchase the Complexion Perfection Here!  Just $13!!


What Is It?: 
A gentle, daily peppermint face cleanser.
What Does It Do?: 
Cleans face gently while nourishing and massaging with walnut shells.
How To Use It: 
Use daily to wash and clean face and neck. Use a small pea sized dab with water to lather and rub in. Then rinse thoroughly, pat dry, and follow with Moisturize 911.
Fragrance: 
Peppermint essential oil

No comments:

Post a Comment