Friday, June 6, 2014

What am I doing??

You probably think I'm crazy, but as a Posh consultant, one of the items you receive in your kit is called "The Ritual".  You can't buy this product, it is only available in the Posh kit.  It is a pink, deep-cleansing mud mask that is wonderful!  After you get your kit, you are supposed to take your picture with the mask on and tell your story.  Here's mine that I want to share with you!


I joined Posh after a lot of research.  I became extremely conscious of what I was putting in and on mine and my family's bodies after my daughter was born.  I am proud to be part of a company that does not use harsh chemicals like parabens, sulfates, parrafins, soy, gluten or other fillers.  I work full time and have another small business on the side, but I felt drawn to Posh and I'm so excited to see where this journey will take me!

Interested in joining the Pampering Pursuit??  June is a great month to join!  Join my team, and sell $1000 before July 31st (this is TOTALLY do-able!!) you will get a fall/winter kit for FREE!!!   This is an awesome deal!!  Contact me or join my team online!




No comments:

Post a Comment