Friday, June 27, 2014

Mystery Hostess Party - Now through Monday, June 30th!

I have opened a Mystery Hostess party for anyone who wants to place an order! If you received samples and you love the product and want to order, this is a great opportunity. Everyone who places an order will be entered into the drawing for all the Hostess Rewards! To qualify as a party, sales have to reach $200. I will keep you posted on what are total sales are and what rewards are up for grabs! Don't forget our Buy 5, get the 6th FREE deal and if you spend $100 or more, shipping to your home is FREE (regularly $8). This event is open now through Monday, June 30th. The winner of the hostess rewards will be announced at 7:00 p.m. and the winner will need to provide me with the items they want to order by 9:00 p.m. so I can get the orders submitted - so make your wish lists now!! 
Here is the link to the Mystery Hostess Event on my webpage! Happy Shopping!!
https://www.perfectlyposh.com/dawnswayney/events/51069
Don't Forget to select the Mystery Hostess Event at checkout!

I have a FaceBook Event setup for this as well where you can post questions about the products, etc. and I will be happy to answer them.  I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment