Friday, June 20, 2014

Daily Grind Body Scrub! I love it!!

I am in love with The Daily Grind body scrub! I use it weekly to help buff away those dry areas on my skin and keep it looking healthy! Besides the fact that it helps my skin look great, there are a couple other reasons I love it so much. Some body scrubs I've bought in the past have a layer of oil that rests on top of the scrub - you all know what I'm talking about - it's messy! Look at our scrubs...it's all product, no oil!! Love it! So, when I use it in my shower, it doesn't leave the shower a slippery mess where I could fall and hurt myself. All of our scrubs are like this - Tree Hugger, A Peel to Me, Daily Grind and all our Sugar Scrubs! Love, Love, Love!!  And it makes my shower smell like a coffee shop!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment